How to Fix Avast Antivirus Error 42102
How to Fix Avast Antivirus Error 42102 is one of […]
How to Fix Avast Antivirus Error 42102 is one of the major queries that users have while using this antivirus software. This is a Runtime error that occurs when the application crashes while running. You should fix this error immediately before you face further problems.
How to Fix Avast Antivirus Error 42102– Know More About The Same
Since there are no perfect codes for making an application, errors can occur with almost every application. Error 42102 occurs when incompatible programs run at the same time. Other possible reasons can be a virus infection, memory issues or a poor graphics driver. However, there’s nothing to worry about because this problem can be fixed easily. This article features some effective ways to let you know How to Fix Avast Antivirus Error 42102.
Repair Methods for Fix Avast Antivirus Error 42102
This type of error is always persistent and annoying but solutions are available too. Following are the ways to do it:
Solution 1: Reset Your Browser
Resetting your browser will get the job done if the error is related to Internet Explorer. Follow these simple steps to reset your browser.
- If you are using the Windows 8 or 10 version then search Internet Option. Click on the Advanced tab and click on the Reset button and your browser will become fresh as new.
- If you are using Windows 7, just open the control panel and then click on the Internet Options from the left side of your screen and go to Advanced Tab. Click on the reset button to reset your browser.
Solution 2: Stop Conflicting Programs
If you are encountering the Runtime error regularly then it might be due to the conflicting programs. Hence, you must close the conflicting programs immediately.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to open the task manager. You will see the list of programs that are currently running on your device.
- Click on the Processes tab to stop the programs. Click on the End process button of each program to stop them.
- While stopping a process check out if the error is reoccurring. Thus, you will find out which program is causing the error.
- If you have identified the faulty application then reinstall the process to avoid the error.
Solution 3: Reinstall Graphics Driver
Reinstalling the Graphics Driver will fix this problem if it’s related to a bad graphics driver.
- Find the Graphics Driver from the Device Manager of your system
- Right click on the video card driver and uninstall the driver. Restart your computer and your graphics driver will be automatically reinstalled.
All the aforementioned solutions are the best answers of the query How to Fix Avast Antivirus Error 42102. Otherwise, you can contact the Avast Antivirus company to get a solution to the problem. Find the Avast helpline numbers of the company from the Contact Info Directory.