How to Find Sage 50 Serial Number and Activation Code
Sage 50 is a great tool that is well equipped […]
Sage 50 is a great tool that is well equipped with all the important features to operate various accounting functions for the businesses. By purchasing this software, you can send invoices, manage taxes, pay bills and control inventory with ease. Activation of Sage 50 software is very important once you purchase it. Are you thinking about How To Find Sage 50 Serial Number and Activation Code? Then you have come to the right place. Read this article carefully and you will get your answer.
How to Find Sage 50 Serial Number and Activation Code- A Complete Guide
To start working with the Sage 50 application, it is necessary to find the serial number and activation code to run this application. Once you purchase and install the software in your system, it will require you to enter the serial number and activation key. The sage application will validate both the numbers and the total number of your company’s users. Hence, it is very important to know How to Find Sage 50 Serial Number and Activation Code.
Steps To Find Sage 50 Serial Number and Activation Code
Your Sage 50 Serial Number and Activation Code can be found from the My Sage account. Following are the steps to find the same:
- Visit the website of sage.co.uk
- Click on the Sign-in button to Login to your registered account using your credentials
- Click My Account and select “Product and Services”
- All the Sage products that you have purchased will appear in a list
- Select the serial number of the product you want
- Take a screenshot of the serial number, activation code and other details of your license to activate the Sage 50 software
Once you have found the activation code and the serial number of your product, you have to enter the activation code to activate the software in your system. Below are the steps to activate the software.
- Open the Sage 50 software in your system
- Click Help and go to Upgrade your Sage 50 product
- Enter the serial number, activation code and other details that are required. Don’t forget to enter the Activation Code and Serial Number in capital letters.
- Click Ok. Another page will open to confirm that you have entered all the details correctly. Press Ok if all the details are accurate. Now you will get full access to your Sage 50 software.
Now you know How To Find Sage 50 Serial Number and Activation Code. If you need more help, Contact Info Directory is there to help you. Visit the official website of Contact Info Directory to get helpline numbers of all the leading businesses in the world. This is a digital telephone directory that can help you to connect with the manufacturer of the product you have purchased.