How to Fix TurboTax not Working on Windows 10
TurboTax is one of the most popular applications that prepare […]
TurboTax is one of the most popular applications that prepare taxes and returns. Hence, if somehow the application doesn’t work properly then you will try to find out How to Fix TurboTax not working on Windows 10. If TurboTax isn’t responding then it’s a Runtime error. This error can be fixed easily just by using some troubleshooting methods.
TurboTax not working on Windows 10: Solutions To This Frustrating Situation
You will have to identify the reasons behind this situation first to find out the answers to How to Fix TurboTax not working on Windows 10. The problem can occur due to several reasons such as Corrupted windows files, Virus attacks, manufacturing defect of your system, corrupt windows registry entry and many others. Follow these instructions to fix this error.
Also Read : Fix TurboTax Activation Code Error 603
Simple Methods To Fix This TurboTax not working on Windows 10
Method 1: Reinstall TurboTax
- Select Task Manager by right-clicking on the taskbar
- Check for Intuit Update Service in the process tab to end the process.
- Locate the MSlexec.exe in the details tab and end the process.
- Reinstall the TurboTax application
If you are using Windows 7 or Windows 8 then follow the steps below:
- Click on the Start button and open the Run dialog program.
- Type MSIEXEC/UNREGISTER in the Run dialog box and click Ok.
If nothing happens after following the steps mentioned above then Start the Windows Installer Service.
- Click Start and type Services.msc and press Enter
- Click on the Windows Installer option from the list
- Set up the startup type to Manual
- Click on the Start button and press Ok.
Also Read : Fix TurboTax Installer not Working
Additional Steps To Fix TurboTax Not Working on Windows 10
- Make sure that you have a high-speed internet connection
- Check whether the WI-FI is connected properly with your computer
- Ensure that you have deleted cookies and cleared cache from your browser.
- Stop all the applications running in the background before opening the TurboTax software
- Defragment the hard drive of your system.
- Disable the firewall and antivirus protection tools before installing and running the TurboTax application.
- Delete all the corrupt windows files.
- Check for virus and malware attacks.
- Update the security software of your system regularly to make a strong layer of protection in the system.
- Uninstall or delete unused software and apk files from your computer to avoid unforeseen issues within the system.
These are the possible answers to the query How to Fix TurboTax not working on Windows 10. If you follow all the steps below then TurboTax will surely run properly on your computer. Additionally, you can go to the website of Contact Info Directory to get the helpline number of TurboTax Support Get the helpline numbers of all the leading companies such as Apple, Microsoft, Outlook support and contact them whenever you face any serious issue with their products.
Related Article : Fix Turbo Tax Error 65535