How to Fix TurboTax Won’t Open
TurboTax is probably the most widely used software that can […]
TurboTax is probably the most widely used software that can calculate taxes and returns with 100% accuracy. But sometimes error occurs with this application just like any other software. If you are also trying to find out How to Fix TurboTax Won’t Open then this article is featured for you. Let’s see how you can get an effective solution to this problem.
Reasons And Solutions of TurboTax Won’t Open Issue
Most people are complaining that the error occurred just after updating their Windows 10 version. Maybe it’s related to the incompatibility of the TurboTax software with Windows 10. Another possible reason can be the .NET framework of your windows version. Whatever the problem is, it should be fixed immediately as you will not be able to calculate your taxes and returns without this application. Let’s see How to Fix TurboTax Won’t Open.
Also Read : TurboTax Activation Code Error 603
Steps of Fix TurboTax Won’t Open Error
Method 1: Reinstall With Administrator Privileges
- Locate the TurboTax setup file and right-click.
- Click on the Troubleshoot Compatibility to check if the TurboTax software is compatible with your windows version or not.
- Wait for a while until it identifies the problem, don’t skip or close the program.
- Select the Worked in a previous version of Windows option.
- Select a Windows version. The TurboTax application is compatible with and click next.
- Click on the Start the program button and wait till it installs.
- Select Finish and save settings once the installation is complete.
Your TurboTax software should open properly after applying the methods mentioned above. If you are still having the same problem then try another method that is given below.
Related Post : Fix TurboTax Installer not Working
Method 2: Enable The .NET Framework
- Click the Start button and enter Turn Windows Features On or Off.
- You will see a list of various features on the pop-up window and + sign next to the windows features.
- Click on the + sign next to the most updated version of .NET framework available in your system.
- Select both the boxes you see after clicking on the + sign next to the framework option.
- Place a checkmark in both the .NET framework and .NET framework advanced Services.
- Press the Ok button and exit the Turn Windows Features On or Off.
- Reboot your computer and the .NET framework will be enabled.
Read Also : Fix Turbo Tax Error 65535
Now you know How to Fix TurboTax Won’t Open in your system. Maybe you are still having this issue. You can set up the verification tool, detection sample code and cleanup tool of the .NET Framework 4.7.2 to fix this error. Alternatively, you can contact TurboTax customer support if the situation is more complicated. Go to the website of Contact Info Directory and get the helpline number of TurboTax. Contact Info Directory is a modern online directory that has helpline numbers of various companies including Apple support, Microsoft, HP, Canon support and more.